Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Testimonials

Testimonials"Unreal" " Unbelievable" - "I've never met anyone like her. She certainly is Unique. "I came from India all the way to Glens Falls, NY.

I was blind now I can see! Not 100% but I can See! We didn't want to leave Leah, my wife and I cried. After three days in the most loving atmosphere and in the presence of "Heavenly Holy Powers", I can't explain the feeling. I don't think anyone alive can. " My wife and I will be back to see you Leah!" -- F.D., India

"I've been healed! I can breath again! They gave me no hope for very bad heart problems, now I feel healed. I've never met anyone like her. - Dr. M. M. , PA

"What does the Church think about this or the Pope? It was like Divine Love, when you come into her home. No matter how dark things are, it's always bright inside at Leah's. Penetrating beautiful heat, hot heat! A new beginning of a new life, no more pain, no fear. I now can walk, drive, think, my mind is clear. I was dying, Leah came to my call." -- L.L., NYC, NY

"It seems like she's from Heaven, it's unbelievable. I didn't believe it until I felt it. It's for real!" - C.P., VT.

"When I'm sick I know where to go. Leah's, she's there, she cures, I can breath again!" "I love you, Leah." - L. M. , VT.

"I see a bright light, I can see and feel it, it's beautiful. It is upon me, I can feel Mary. You can see Mary through Leah. It's unreal!" - A. W. , Ontario, CA.

"Oh my God, I see and feel a light! Your hair is vibrating and an iridescent, beautiful rainbow comes from your head, with a white light there. There's a bright light in the corner." - M.L., OH

"Hands disappeared as if she didn't have hands! Such Holiness! It's as if I'm floating. Mary is actually there!" - S. O. , MI

"I don't believe it, the pressure is gone at last. A Miracle, the doctors said nothing was wrong, Leah your Heavenly. How did you see inside my ear? You told me to see a another Doctor, I did , and there was something blocking my ear! Leah thank you for my hearing, the beauty that surrounds you, I don't want to leave. Does the Pope know about your Miracle?" - S.L., NY, NY

"Chronic pain in my whole body, I was scared, it hurt so. So much pain, this is the first time I've been out of pain in twenty years. I can't believe this, I don't know what to do, with out pain, your unreal! What heat! What heat!" - D.N., LI

Letter to Leah:
Leah: I came here tonight not knowing what to expect. I am truly amazed at the absolute feeling of beauty and love I experienced. I have no idea how you could feel so many personal things about me in one evening. For a time we were one, our souls intertwined as one. Do all clients feel this way? Your heavenly Holy powers are beyond words. I have never felt so calm and at peace as I did when I entered the white light, walking into your home. The beauty I felt as I came down the stairs was unbelievable.
Leah you are truly a remarkable woman, I have never experienced anything like this in my life. It's a "Miracle!" - M. V., UT

These are what others say over and over:
"I don't want to leave you, I want to stay!"
"The pain is all gone, the Doctors are amazed!"
"If people only knew what she can do, this is real! She is no phony!""Does your Bishop know what you're able to do?""Leah is the most loving and unusual person we have ever seen. The "Blood Of Jesus" comes from out of no where on to Leah's hand. The embodiment of "Our Lady" is always on her fingers after a healing. I witnessed the healing of my wrist. Before this miracle, I could not move it without severe pain. I also suffered with diabetes it went from over 200 to normal. Doctors find what she does is unreal, Miracles.

No comments: